FHSC Luncheons are great opportunitites for vendors to showcase merchandise to attending members!
Every month between September and May, the Ft. Hood Spouses' Club conducts a luncheon for our members.
Our members enjoy shopping and discovering new things, which explains why we incorporate those opportunities into our luncheons and other special events.
The Fort Hood Spouses’ Club Luncheon Vendor Coordinator reserves the right to accept or deny any vendor. If you are accepted as a vendor, you must enter into a luncheon vendor contract with FHSC.
- FHSC Current Members $25.00 per table space
- Non-FHSC Members $30.00 per table space
- Non-profit Organizations $20.00 per table space
If a vendor desires and requests more than one table space, the requests must be approved at the time the vendor is booked and the table fees must be paid in advance. Fees must be paid in full by check made payable to the FHSC. Full payment and a signed vendor’s contract must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the luncheon. Prices are subject to change.
****Children of vendors 6 months and under are allowed****
Please contact our Luncheon Vendor Co-chair for any further inquiries at email@example.com.
- 12 Sept 2018: Crystal Bingo
- 10 Oct 2018: Ghost Story
- 14 Nov 2018: Brag Night Spouse Night
- 12 Dec 2018: Winter Item exchange
- 9 Jan 2019: Bunco/LRC
- 13 Feb 2019: Nominations/Card game
- 6 Mar 2019: Present Nominees/Make it, Bake it, Fake it. Night time with Spouse
- 10 Apr 2019: Vote/ Volunteer Appreciation
- 8 May 2019: Install new Board
DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
ATTENTION NEW MAILING ADDRESS AS OF March 9th, 2015:
Fort Hood Spouses' Club
PO Box 5982
Fort Hood, TX 76544